Entity: Queendafred Payroll Services Ltd.
When you access QF Payroll, we collect and store certain information about you, including “personal information”. Personal information is information that, alone or in combination with other information in our possession, could be used personally to identify you. We collect the following categories of personal information and other information as described below.
Our app collects the following types of sensitive user data from companies:
• Company name and legal documents
• Company bank details and structure such as departments, divisions salary structures etc.
• Government – issued documentation, Date of Incorporation
Our app collects the following types of sensitive user data from employees:
• Financial Information, such as Bank Account Number and Mobile Money Number
• Identification Information, such as Name, Mailing address, Phone number, Date of birth, Social Security number, Taxpayer Identification number, Passport, Driver’s license, email, password, username.
• Employee attendance clocking data, including geolocation, IP address, and image verification
We may collect information, including personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you:
• Participate in surveys, contests or promotions
• Register for, attend or participate in conferences, webinars or events
• Provide us feedback or comment on our blogs or social media pages
• Submit information to use so that we can access potential business opportunities
• Information collected from third parties
We collect and use user data to provide our services and improve our app. The personal and sensitive user data we collect is necessary for us to provide payroll and HR services to our customers.
We collect company and employee data when users sign up for our services. We use this data to verify user identities and provide our services to users. We also collect attendance clocking data to track employee attendance and verify employee identities.
We may use user data to improve our app and services, conduct research and analysis, and comply with legal requirements.
To develop and provide you with the site and services, including:
• Operate the site, manage accounts and provide the services
• Determine your eligibility for our services and our partners’ programs
• Improve, personalize and enable your use of the site and services
• Develop new products and features
To protect Queendafred, our users, the public and comply with applicable law, regulation or legal process, including
• Validate user information for fraud and risk detection purposes
• Resolve disputes and protect the rights of users and third parties
• Respond to claims and legal process such as court orders
• Monitor and enforce compliance with the applicable Terms of Service
• Prevent or stop any activity that may be illegal, unethical or legally actionable
To operate our business, including
• Process payment transactions
• Manage and enforce contracts with you or with third parties
• Manage our corporate governance, compliance and auditing practices
• Recruit new hires, if you apply for employment with Queendafred Payroll Services Ltd
• Generate anonymized or aggregated data
To communicate with you as part of your use of Services, including to:
• Determine your eligibility for certain programs, events and offers
• Provide you with newsletters, articles, reports and announcements
• Develop “interest-based” or “personalized advertising”, including through cross=device tracking
For any other purpose for which you, your employer or your employer’s agent expressly authorize us to use your information.
We do not sell user data to third parties. We may share personal and sensitive user data with third-party service providers, such as cloud storage providers and payment processors, to provide our services. We may also share user data with our partners, such as insurance providers, to provide additional services to our customers.
In addition to the sharing of personal and sensitive user data with third-party service providers and partners as described above, we may also share user data with third-party entities, such as loan companies, to assist users in securing a loan. We will only share data that is necessary for this purpose and with the user's explicit consent. We do not sell user data to third parties for marketing purposes. We require third-party entities to implement appropriate data security measures and comply with applicable laws and regulations
Your Privacy Rights. In accordance with applicable law, you may have the following rights. To exercise these rights, please contact us as set forth below.
• Access personal information about you, including confirming whether we are processing your personal information and obtaining access to your personal information
• Request correction of your personal information where it is inaccurate or incomplete
• Request deletion of your personal information
• Request restriction of or object to our processing of your personal information
• Withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information
We take reasonable measures to protect user data, including using encryption and access controls to protect data stored on our servers. We also require our service providers to implement appropriate data security measures.
We retain user data for as long as necessary to provide our services to our customers, or as required by law. We may retain user data for a longer period of time for research or analysis purposes, but this data will be anonymized.
Users may request that we delete their data by contacting us at [contact email or phone number]. We will delete user data within a reasonable timeframe after receiving a request, except as required by law.
Queendafred Payroll Services Ltd
Privacy Program Director
Ofankor Barrier- Accra